Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Purella Lacelle

A Little Introduction Empty
Purella Lacelle

PostSubject: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:20 pm#1

Hello! I call myself Purella, and I've been a Laurant since about the middle of 2012 (I've technically known about Sound Horizon for much longer but it was an...odd situation). If you know of me at all, you probably know that I'm definitely quite quiet and not much of a talker usually...but I have been talking a little more lately so who knows?

I suppose some other things to know about me is I very much love to draw (well, if you are on here at all you've seen at least something I've made). Aside from SH I really enjoy watching cartoons along with some anime, reading (though I generally read graphic novels more than actual novels nowadays ;; ), and obsessing over lolita fashion and other cute things that I can never ever wear.

Even if I do end up not talking very much at all I do hope everyone doesn't mind me here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

Thanako

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:31 pm#2

I don't think I could ever express enough just how thankful that I am for the banner. I'm glad that you're really starting to open up to others, because it's always nice to make new friends in a meaningful community. I'm really happy that you came, and hope that you find yourself comfortable here, because a major goal is for this space to feel extremely welcoming and friendly.

Last edited by Thanako on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Ghostie

Ghostie

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:17 pm#3

I'm really happy you're talking more lately!! I've always been a huge fan of your artwork and how supportive you seem to be in general. I hope you feel welcome and very comfortable here!!
Back to top Go down
Alchea

Alchea

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:21 pm#4

Hello, I've saw you a couple times but never spoke to you. Although I can certainly identify with what you say about being quiet~ Leaving your silence behind may bring some problems, but it also brings many beautiful experiences and meetings. So I can only hope you manage to open more and more with the correct people and you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Maman

Maman

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 am#5

Purella!! Hi!
I've admired your art for a long time!! *A* from afar sorry it's creepy...
Especially the colouring, ahhhh, so pretty!!

What graphic novels have you been reading lately (and do you have any favourites at the moment)?

Think I'm allowed to speak for people and say that of course we won't mind. You're amazing just as you are, and don't feel like you have to force things you don't want for the sake of others. Talking is good and valid, but not talking is just as equally so.
Back to top Go down
Purella Lacelle

Purella Lacelle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:30 pm#6

Thank you all for being so kind! (especially towards my art aah...I probably sound kind of dumb but, well ^^ )

And Maman, the most recent graphic novel I read is Milkyway Hitchhiking, and my absolute favorite is Girl Friends, though there are a few others I really love too. (note—when I say "graphic novel" I mainly just mean manga...not that I have anything against western graphic novels, it's just much harder to find ones that I actually like ;; )
Back to top Go down
Sorau

Sorau

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:09 pm#7

Hello!

I remember seeing your art around tumblr and Thanako's icons, and I have to say it's a really cute style! And you don't sound dumb at all, I know how positive feedback about something you do is really encouraging.

Being quiet isn't bad at all, but I already have the feeling of you being a nice person, so it's good to have fellow Laurants like you in this nice place. I hope we can all have fun together!
Back to top Go down
http://baranotoudenemuruhimegimi.tumblr.com
Maman

Maman

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:04 am#8

Aha, I completely get what you mean by that... (may I still recommend (to everyone who'll read this reply) my fav Western GN? ElfQuest. MC has Elef tendencies (or, Elef has Cutter tendencies? The Pinis made theirs first...), and you can read all of it for free on the official website but please. If you like it, support it, since it's finally getting republished).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Introduction EmptyA Little Introduction Empty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Introduction A Little Introduction Empty#9

Back to top Go down

A Little Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1