Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spooky, Scary Thanako

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Thanako

Chancellor

Spooky, Scary Thanako Empty
Thanako

PostSubject: Spooky, Scary Thanako Spooky, Scary Thanako EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:54 pm#1

Who better to post an introduction than the founder of a website? My real name is Kseniya, but I go by Thanako, even if that may cause some confusion, and I apologize for that. I've been a Laurant since Roman times, and was actually quite fortunate enough to experience it first hand. This was quite a long time ago, and while I wasn't nearly as sophisticated in those days, it was actually quite a confusing introduction that may have had a strong impact upon me, but I sure wish I could go back knowing what I do now, especially in regards to the Japanese language. A lot of my old thoughts and reflections regarding Sound Horizon are actually quite embarrassing!

It would take me a good few years to truly understand a lot about Sound Horizon, with many on and off periods scattered about. All the while, I was working under my mother in the family bakery, which eventually I became the owner of. I think it goes without saying that I really have a passion for Sound Horizon, even if a lot of my views would be considered as unorthodox or even quite silly to some. Though, I would like to affirm that I'd be awfully disappointed if I turned out to be right on everything, because Revo's very nature is unpredictable. With that said, I do firmly support the notion of giving other's a freely spoken voice, which is in large part why I made this site to begin with.

Without taking up too much more of your time, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this!

Last edited by Thanako on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Sorau

Sorau

PostSubject: Re: Spooky, Scary Thanako Spooky, Scary Thanako EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:32 pm#2

Cutie cake, thank you for making this place.

I'm sure that many of us wanted a welcoming and comfortable place for sharing our ideas without being judged, and I'm really happy to see this is real now. Surely this is only the beginning of a great and better project.
Back to top Go down
http://baranotoudenemuruhimegimi.tumblr.com
Alchea

Alchea

PostSubject: Re: Spooky, Scary Thanako Spooky, Scary Thanako EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:57 am#3

Thanako, you awesome person.

You know my opinion about this forum and its birth well enough already, I think, so I only want to reiterate what Sorau has said: thank you for making a place that doesn't feel hostile!

I can say this of almost everyone in the Kingdom I've come to talk with, but I'm really happy to have met you! It has been a wonderful, fun experience once you leave aside the... bad moments, let's put it like that. Thank you for your support!

I hope the best for this site~ I will try my best to be active here.
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

Thanako

PostSubject: Re: Spooky, Scary Thanako Spooky, Scary Thanako EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:27 pm#4

It's still a long way from being finished, but a lot of progress has been made, and I am very thankful to have all of this support, too. It keeps me going, and that is commendable. I thank you all.
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Spooky, Scary Thanako EmptySpooky, Scary Thanako Empty

PostSubject: Re: Spooky, Scary Thanako Spooky, Scary Thanako Empty#5

Back to top Go down

Spooky, Scary Thanako

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum