Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I guess...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Miyumi

Hello, I guess... Empty
Miyumi

Hello, I guess... Empty
Hello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I guess... Hello, I guess... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:31 pm#1

Hello, Miyumi here. A relatively young Laurant that finally decided to create this introduction topic.

I don’t like to talk about myself too much, because there is nothing interesting to tell at all. Yet, since this is Sound Horizon forum, then I may just leave some info related to it. I’ve became Laurant around the end of 2011 with Märchen (same as most of Laurants that came to Kingdom in that period, I guess).
My favourite albums are Märchen and Thanatos (forever ex aequo on 1st place in my heart), Moira and Elysion, even though I love everything made by Revo, Linked Horizon and side works like Poca Felicita or Leviathan included. My favourite singers would be Joelle, Aramary, Revo, REMI, Rikki, MIKI, KAORI… I would probably go on with this list, but I’ll stop here.

Hmm… What to add more? Hm, about me? I am Polish, university student, which likes flowers and other beautiful things, cats, reading books, listening music, watching anime and hunting for fanarts. I’m lazy perfectionist, however this term may sound like oxymoron. Ocassionally I like to pretend I know Japanese and translate things.

I am recitent to extend, so I doubt I will often bring something new to this forum, but after thinking this through, I decided it would be utterly rude to start anything without introduction and greeting other users of this forum. Thus, thank you for reading this and hope all of us will have wonderful stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://crimson-camelia.tumblr.com/
Thanako

Chancellor

Hello, I guess... Empty
Thanako

Hello, I guess... Empty
Hello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess... Hello, I guess... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:51 pm#2

I'm actually really glad you managed to post this. A lot of people actually look up to translators, myself included. Which is weird, since I dabble with translations myself. I hope that you'll feel a lot more comfortable here in due time, since that's one of the founding concepts of Strophe Horizon. Not everyone sees what we see in Thanatos, but perhaps that will change soon. Even if the Polish community isn't what it used to be, I'm really thankful that you're still around, much less here.
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Alchea

Hello, I guess... Empty
Alchea

Hello, I guess... Empty
Hello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess... Hello, I guess... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:37 pm#3

I see no reason why could you be that uninteresting, even if I do understand your issues to introduce yourself. It's a part I don't really like about forums or just socializing...

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you and being able to share the magic of Sound Horizon with another person! (And talk about Thanatos, I'm in for that)
Back to top Go down
Sinpie

Hello, I guess... Empty
Sinpie

Hello, I guess... Empty
Hello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess... Hello, I guess... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:32 pm#4

AAAAA! Camelia! I'm so happy to see you here too.
Back to top Go down
http://sinpie.tumblr.com
Purella Lacelle

Hello, I guess... Empty
Purella Lacelle

Hello, I guess... Empty
Hello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess... Hello, I guess... EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:45 pm#5

Even if you do end up being more on the quiet side (which I understand fully), it really is wonderful to see the first Laurant I ever met come around here~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... EmptyHello, I guess... Empty

Hello, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess... Hello, I guess... Empty#6

Back to top Go down

Hello, I guess...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1