Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-Hello~ (^o^)/

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm#1

Hello everybody! My name is Kai o/ I'm 17 years old and live in the US owo I really like to draw and like to write a little bit also. I actually have a Noël RP blog haha I also really love to sing! SanHora, and more importantly Revo, has inspired me to take music seriously and one day I hope to be a singer! >w<

I've been a Laurant since about 2011/2012-ish. My favorite albums are Roman and Märchen, and I also really love VaniStar (and HalloYoru, and Seisen no Iberia, and...yeah!). Aah, my favorite singers are KAORI and REMI, but really everyone is an amazing singer haha ;u;

Aah, I'm not really sure what else I should add haha. It's been a looong time since I was last on a forum, and I've a tad bit more on the quiet side, so you'll probably see me stalking looking at threads rather than replying heh ;;

But!! It's really nice to be here and I hope we can all get along.

Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a nice day/night~~ >w<)”
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Thanako

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:54 pm#2

I am insanely happy that you're here! I hope that you will feel welcome here, and maybe even get involved with discussions or even theories, if that's your thing. I'm hoping that your dreams of becoming a singer do come true, I'd totally buy your CDs, just make sure you let some of your horizon inspiration sink into the final product!
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Sorau

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Sorau

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 pm#3

Ahhhhh hello there cute friend!!!!

I'm really happy to see you here! Welcome to Strophe Horizon! I hope you like the forum and that you feel comfortable!

And don't worry about being quiet, I've seen many of the users are the same and no one will judge you for that, so I'm sure you all will get along. For me it's been a while too, and it's weird to be active on a forum again, but it's been a nice experience so far.

I have said this before, but I really like your art and it's amazing to see you improve, hopefully we'll see more of it around here~
Back to top Go down
http://baranotoudenemuruhimegimi.tumblr.com
Layla

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Layla

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:15 pm#4

Ooh, you have an RP blog? I always wanted to make a blog for Layla or something, but I didn't know there was an RP community for Sound Horizon! I wanna see your blog, I'm sure it's really great. ovo
Back to top Go down
http://osoreyo.tumblr.com
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:26 pm#5

Aah thank you for your kind messages everywhere, I really appreciate it (//∇//)

@Layla Yep, I sure do! I was also hesitant on making one since I thought the community was nonexistent also lol It's a small one, but it's there haha Aah it won't let me post external links but my blog is nighthawkstar.tumblr.com owo There's not much going on since I haven't been on in a while (school lyfe why)
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Thanako

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:30 pm#6

@Doll of Death Try this, for future reference.

Code:
[url=http://nighthawkstar.tumblr.com]Text here[/url]
Back to top Go down
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:33 pm#7

Thank you, Thanako ^^ I tried doing that, but the site said I wasn't allowed to do so ;; but yes, thanks anyways!
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Thanako

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm#8

Oh, I've just remembered that's a feature to prevent spam. It only affects new accounts with no posts, though.
Back to top Go down
Ghostie

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Ghostie

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:13 pm#9

Welcome to Strophe Horizon!! We're all very happy that you're here! I don't think we've really interacted before, but I'm Ghostie. I can't wait to have nice discussions with you like everyone on here!
Back to top Go down
Alchea

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Alchea

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:36 am#10

Hello, welcome! I'm the RP community's Elef~

It's lovely that Revo inspired you, really! I hope you can develop your skills and become whatever you want in the future. You are young, and so you have the future beyond you. Fight!

Also it's okay, lurking and posting from time to time is totally okay! Do what you feel comfortable. This is a place that aspires to be friendly, after all. Don't feel pressured, pls. Nice to officially meet you~
Back to top Go down
Attic Girl

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Attic Girl

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 am#11

Have no fear in posting stuff. Strophe encourages discussion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
Doll of Death

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:09 pm#12

Ah, thank you for your messages, everyone! ^^

It's very nice to meet you, Ghosite. Yes, I hope we have have nice discussions in the future as well~

And Alchea! It's nice to officially meet you as well uwu I really love your portrayal of Elef and it's really great RPing with you. It's nice to see you in another setting as well!

And thank you, Attic Girl~ I'll try my best to participate on here (•̀ᴗ•́)و
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ EmptyH-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty

H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-Hello~ (^o^)/ H-Hello~ (^o^)/ Empty#13

Back to top Go down

H-Hello~ (^o^)/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum