Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Thanako

Chancellor

What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon? Empty
Thanako

PostSubject: What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon? What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 am#1

This might seem as a no-brainer to answer to some, but Linked Horizon has actually stirred up some controversy, in the western community especially. A lot of people are also quite neutral of it, with others not as accepting as others.

Do you find it annoying for any given reason? Do you think it was needed? Some even complain that songs like Guren no Yumiya reference a Sound Horizon release (rather heavily) and argue that Revo went out of his way to keep Linked Horizon as a seperate entity.

I personally have no real faults with Linked Horizon, but I think it is nice to know where people stand on this. Efforts are being made to expand this section, so it would be very nice to understand people's stance on this. In fact, you could say it's one of the first priorities at Strophe Horizon.

Feel free to express your deepest feelings, but please don't use this invitation as an excuse to violate the rules put into play at Strophe Horizon.
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Alchea

Alchea

PostSubject: Re: What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon? What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:27 am#2

I think that, given the circunstances Revo was in, Linked Horizon is a very entertaining blessing for those who identify as Laurants and a great way to make Revo's music known to others. After all, he wasn't ready at the time of starting with Linked Horizon to produce anything under Sound Horizon. He has clearly stated it in previous interviews that happened around the time of the Revive concerts.

So why say no to more music of my favourite artist by far? It is different, but that doesn't make it less awesome. I love LH for what it is. And, as much as I agree that it becoming Revo's priority would suck, I don't think we have ever seen a single detail that would point to that. And LH's existence made more bearable the long wait for new SH works, what I'm thankful for.

From now on, I will just limit myself to enjoy its songs and look forward to the full version of Guren no Zahyou and the new incoming song for the second movie.
Back to top Go down

What do you REALLY think of Linked Horizon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1