Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Ghostielicious Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Ghostie

A Ghostielicious Introduction Empty
Ghostie

PostSubject: A Ghostielicious Introduction A Ghostielicious Introduction EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:43 pm#1

Hi, I'm Ghostie! My real name is Yossi but feel free to call me whichever you prefer. I got into Sound Horizon via Revo's work on Bravely Default and the subsequent Linked Horizon releases. Ever since the end of 2012, I've descended pretty deeply into Sound Horizon hell. I think about it a lot, write a lot about it, listen a lot, write some more, listen some more, and write some more.

Outside of Sound Horizon I'm kind of a silly nerd who likes video games (do not talk to me about Final Fantasy, Zelda, Xenogears, Persona, actually wait please do so I can love you forever). I just like having fun in my own way and I'm pretty easy to get along with so nice to meet you! Hope we can have a lot of great conversations together on this site.

Last edited by Ghostie on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

Thanako

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostielicious Introduction A Ghostielicious Introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:12 am#2

And a warm welcome to the spooky ghost from Strophe Horizon! Do feel free to post anything you like, so long as it pertains to the rules. Once things are fully sorted out, there will be places also to discuss all of your passions to your heart's content. Just don't pull a Lenny, okay?

Last edited by Thanako on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Sorau

Sorau

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostielicious Introduction A Ghostielicious Introduction EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 pm#3

Hello to my favorite Ghostie!

I'm really excited about having a new friend. All this time has been really fun, and it's always wonderful to find sweet people like you!

All your theories are super interesting and this is a wonderful place for sharing your ideas! I can't wait for reading more from you~

Sorry for not writing a cute welcome message like yours </3
Back to top Go down
http://baranotoudenemuruhimegimi.tumblr.com
Alchea

Alchea

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostielicious Introduction A Ghostielicious Introduction EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:21 am#4

Welcome to Elysion Abyss, Ghostie~

You know how much I love to discuss Sound Horizon with you and I especially find amazing how we both can understand that the other is just, well, passionate in their speech. I've never felt attacked in any moment, even if our conversations get really heated, and I fortunately never felt that my intentions were misunderstood either. There aren't that many people with who I can do that~

I hope we can keep up with it here, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ghostielicious Introduction EmptyA Ghostielicious Introduction Empty

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostielicious Introduction A Ghostielicious Introduction Empty#5

Back to top Go down

A Ghostielicious Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1